Many users have a question, does Zoho email integrate with Outlook on Mac? The answer to this question is simply Yes. You can migrate Zoho Mail to Office 365 on your Mac OS using some reliable approaches.
In this blog, you will find some techniques that will help you to migrate email from Zoho to Office 365 on Mac.
Zoho is an email client service that is popular for both personal and professional use. It has a lot of built-in features that make it a good choice for small businesses.
But, many users still want to switch from Zoho mail to Office 365 because of Zoho’s complicated features. As Office 365 offers many advanced features, it makes it a more flexible and convenient option to go for.
Before we proceed to the solution, let’s take a look at some of the advantages of transferring Zoho to Office 365.
Reasons to Migrate Zoho Mail to Office 365
Most users want to transfer Zoho mail to Office 365 because it includes multiple inbuild applications. There are various other benefits of Office 365 that make it a popular email client among users. We will look at a few of these advantages below.
- Office 365 provides various benefits like file sharing, social networking, etc.
- It offers more security of data as compared to Zoho Mail.
- Office 365 provides better storage space than Zoho mail.
- It offers multiple apps and services like MS Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, and OneDrive.
These are a few of the important benefits to migrate emails from Zoho to Office 365.
Now, let’s look at the various approaches to migrating Zoho emails.
How do I transfer my Zoho Mail to Office 365?
There are many methods available to transfer a Zoho Mail account to an Office 365 account. But it can be confusing to choose a reliable and perfect method.
In this section, we will talk about 2 simple ways that can help users to migrate Zoho Mail to Office 365.
#Method 1: Manual Approach for Zoho Mail Migration to Office 365
Zoho Mail migration using the manual method is a 2 steps process. we will state both processes in detail below.
Step 1: Export the Zoho Mail to EML File Format
- Open your Zoho Mail account and Sign in using credentials.
- Visit the Inbox folder from the dashboard of Zoho mail.
- Open the email you need to save and then click on the More option.
- Go to the Menu bar and select Save As option.
- Now, select the .eml file from the given options.
- Finally, you can view your Zoho mail in EML format in the download folder.
Step 2: Drag & Drop EML File to Office 365
To perform this stage we have to first configure Outlook with Office 365. After configuring your account with Office 365, follow the below steps:
- Open Outlook on your Mac device.
- On the left side panel of the Outlook homepage, select office 365 emails.
- Open the .eml file saved in the download folder.
- Drag and drop the .eml file in the Office 365 mailbox of the Outlook application.
The manual method to migrate Zoho mail to Office 365 is quite lengthy and time-consuming. It also has some limitations which we will discuss in the next section.
Drawbacks of the Manual Method
The above-stated manual method is not suitable for non-technical users. It comes with restrictions which does not make it the most opted approach by Mac users. Let’s know about a few of these limitations below.
- There is a risk of alteration in the folder hierarchy.
- To perform the manual method users need to have good technical knowledge.
- Based on the size of emails, it takes up to hours to perform Zoho Mail migration to Office 365.
- The manual method does not allow users to perform bulk migration of Zoho mails.
- Users can not remove duplicate email items from the migration process.
To eliminate these limitations, many users prefer using an automated solution. Let’s learn about this method in the next section.
#Method 2: Automated Approach to Migrate Zoho Mail to Office 365
With an advanced Email Migration Tool For Mac, users can easily transfer Zoho Mail to Office 365. It is a risk-free method to migrate and transfer emails in bulk.
This method provides 100% safe migration of emails from multiple email clients to other webmail/non-webmail email clients and file formats. This is the most opted solution by many Mac users because it is easy to use and less time-consuming.
Steps to Migrate Zoho Mail to Office 365:-
- Run the Macsonik Email Migrator on your Mac device.
- Select Multiple files/folders from the software interface and click on Browse.
- Now, choose Zoho from the drop-down menu, and Sign in using credentials.
- Select the required folder to migrate and tap on Next.
- Choose Office 365 as the output from the Migrate As feature.
- Finally, click the Convert button to start the conversion process.
Also read: Best Mac OLM Converter Tool to convert OLM files quickly.
Office 365 advanced features set it apart from Zoho mails. Thus, users want to migrate from Zoho Mail to Office 365. In this blog, we have discussed various methods to perform Zoho mail migration.
Additionally, we have talked about a professional approach to make the process easier. In terms of the quick and risk-free email migration process, MacSonik Email Migrator holds the rank 1.